Sunday, March 4, 2012

264/365- Apocalypse

264/365- Apocalypse by elineart
264/365- Apocalypse, a photo by elineart on Flickr.

For this one I wanted to take a picture of all elements on the challenge: EARTH, WIND and FIRE, but could not find the right one... So I decided to do something out of the ordinary: I created this digital collage trying out some new apps...
I am pleased with the results....
_______
*This picture was taken with the IPhone and edited with the IPad for the Iphone365 project and for the Flickr group Our Daily Challenge ODC- EARTH, WIND and FIRE,.
_______
Iphone apps used :
Snapseed
King Camera
Pixlr-o-matic
Juxtaposer
Superimpose
FX Photo Studio
3D Photo
WaterMyPhoto
RetroCamera
_______
Follow me:
Blogger | Twitter | Facebook | IPA

Please comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment