Saturday, February 18, 2012

251/365- Frail

251/365- Frail by elineart
251/365- Frail, a photo by elineart on Flickr.

"...
Blessed are the shallow
Depth they'll never find
Seemed to be some comfort
In rooms I try to hide
Exposed beyond the shadows
You take the cup from me
Your dirt removes my blindness
Your pain becomes my peace
If I was not so weak
If I was not so cold
If I was not so scared of being broken
Growing old
I would be...
...frail "

From Frail by Jars of Clay
_______
*This picture was taken and edited with the Iphone for the Iphone365 project and for the Flickr group Our Daily Challenge ODC- FILL THE FRAME.
_______
Iphone apps used :
Photoshop express
Snapseed
Pixlr-o-matic
King Camera
_______
Follow me:
Blogger | Twitter | Facebook

Please comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment