Saturday, February 4, 2012

236/365- Viva la I-Revolution!

THIS IS DEDICATED TO ALL APPLE USERS OUT THERE....
To show my dedication to Apple, I got this tattoo today!

It says Apple for ever! Just because Steve Jobs rest in peace but Apple products will prevail. As I mention before, Apple is taking over and will continue. So if you are reading this and you are not a Apple user, get an "Apple" and join the Revolution!

... by the way, I got the tattoo with the following apps: Tattoo shop and Superimpose, so yes, this is not a real tattoo... I repeat, THIS IS NOT A REAL TATTOO. So, if you are my boss, my pastor, my parents, my husband or one of my students, and you are reading this.... I repeat, this is NOT a real tattoo! :)
_______
*This picture was taken and edited with the Iphone for the Iphone365 project and for the Flickr group Our Daily Challenge ODC- DEDICATION.

IPhone apps used:
Pixlr-o-matic
Tattoo Shop Lite
Superimpose
Snapseed
_______
Follow me:
Blogger | Twitter | Facebook

Please comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment