Thursday, June 14, 2012

365/365- Slide to power off

365/365-  Slide to power off by elineart
365/365- Slide to power off, a photo by elineart on Flickr.

Dear friends,

This is the end of the show "IPhone 365 project 2011-2012"! (The IPhone takes a bow...)

I cannot believe I made it!

This has been an incredible journey. I have learned so much, made new Flickr friends, bought so many apps, even got an IPad during this project. Improved my skills and creativity. That was definitely too much of a good thing! Special thanks to the ODC (Our Daily Challenge ) group. I could not have done it without your topics and without your comments!

I am so thankful to all of you who took the time to look at my pictures and leave so many lovely comments of encouragement. I would like to let you know that you and your pictures are my inspiration! So, I would like to dedicate this set to you!

Thank you so much!!!!

I can't wait to start again! :)

_______
*This picture was taken with the IPhone and edited with the IPad for the Iphone365 project and for the Flickr group Our Daily Challenge ODC- TOO MUCH OF A GOOD THING.
_______
Iphone apps used :
Snapseed
Vintage Scene
Superimpose
Pic Grunger
_______
Follow me:
Blogger | Twitter | Facebook | IPA | EyeEm

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on finishing your project!! I started my i365 project on January 1st of this year...and like you have learned so much only six months in as well as meeting many wonderful artists along the way. So what are you going to do for an encore?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I plan to make a photobook of it and start all over again :) it is so much fun!!! Thank you so much for support!

      Delete