Saturday, April 7, 2012

300/365- 300 is Happiness!!!

300/365- 300 is Happiness!!! by elineart
300/365- 300 is Happiness!!!, a photo by elineart on Flickr.

What a better way to celebrate my 300th picture of my IPhone picture project with the topic Happiness? Thank you so much everyone for supporting me with your clicks, comments and faves.... Extra thanks to My ODC folks! It has been a wonderful journey!

*Since today is Easter, can you locate a few Easter eggs on the collage above?

*Among the Easter eggs you may find trivia from My I365 project, celebrity smiles from magazines and some random information :)
Please post on the comments how many Easter eggs you found, just for fun :)

Happy Easter everyone!!!

______
*This picture was taken with the IPhone and edited with the IPad for the Iphone365 project and for the Flickr group Our Daily Challenge ODC- Hapiness.
_______
Iphone apps used :
Hipstamatic
Snapseed
Shape Collage
Laminar
_______
Follow me:
Blogger | Twitter | Facebook | IPA | EyeEm

Please comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment