Monday, December 26, 2011

195/365- White elephant

195/365- White elephant by elineart
195/365- White elephant, a photo by elineart on Flickr.

We have a tradition on Christmas. We get together with our friends and every year we play the white elephant gift exchange. For my surprise, I literally got a white elephant magnet carefully packet into several nested boxes. I am seriously thinking about starting a new tradition: Pass it along on our next white elephant gift exchange.... :) I am sure this will be a funny experience remembered for many years to come...

_______
This picture was taken and edited with the Iphone for the Iphone365 project and for the Flickr group Our Daily Challenge ODC- NO REALLY... YOU SHOULN'T HAVE.
_______
Iphone apps used:
Snapseed
Pixlr-o-matic
_______
Follow me:
Blogger | Twitter | Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment