Friday, October 14, 2011

117/365- Lucky 13

117/365- Lucky 13 by elineart
117/365- Lucky 13, a photo by elineart on Flickr.

I am not superstitious, but here are 13 reasons why number 13 might be my lucky number...

1. I met my husband when I was 13 years old.

2. My initials are EL, which looks like the number 13 backwards.

3.The 2 letters of my first name are also EL, which looks like 13 backwards.

4. I lived in the 13th floor when I was a teenager in Brazil and don't recall of anything bad
happening to me during those years, in fact, I always had good grades in school and was never sick...

5. All the places I ever lived always had the number 13 somewhere in the address.

6. My first apartment number ended in 13.

7. I currently live in an apartment that the number also ends with 13.

8. My birthday is on 05/18. If these numbers are subtracted the result is 13.

9. I Have 13 fingers*...

10. If I ever play the lottery using the number 13, 13 times, I may or may not win.

11. I had my first kiss when I was 13 years old <3

12. My favorite Bible chapter is 1 Corinthians 13.

13. My favorite Bile verse is 1 Corinthians 13:13 ( "And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.")

*...Oh, Wait...
I forgot to count the other 2 fingers on my left foot and the other 5 fingers on my right foot. I have a total of 10 fingers on my feet. Which makes a total of 20 fingers on my hands and feet all together! Guess I am like most people out there... :)
________
This picture was taken and edited with the Iphone for the Iphone365 project and for the Flickr group Our Daily Challenge ODC- Luck.
________
Iphone apps used:
Snapseed
Pic Grunger
________
Follow me:
Blogger | Twitter | Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment