Saturday, August 20, 2011

53/365- Masculinity

53/365- Masculinity by elineart
53/365- Masculinity, a photo by elineart on Flickr.

"What better than facial hair to represent a characteristic of masculinity?", I thought to myself when I saw this theme... Then I went to get a picture of hubby's beard when I realized he had just shaved! I had to wait a couple days to get to this point, so I guess I am just gonna post it now, before he shaves it again and I miss the deadline... :p
-----
IPhone app used:
Picture Show
________
*This picture was taken with the Iphone for the Iphone365 project and for the Flickr group Our Daily Challenge ODC- Masculinity.
________
If you would like, you can follow my iphone 365 project blog, on twitter@elineart or Facebook.

Thanks for looking!
Leave a comment and come back tomorrow! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment